Knomee 1.6 is now available
We will continue to release a new version of Knomee every month and we pledge to improve the application continuously. Knomee really shines when you have defined your own quests but many users complained that creating a new quest was a tedious and error-prone exercise. This is why we have introduced a new “QuestView” in Knomee 1.6. The view makes the quest structure, which is made of "one focus tracker" and 1-to-3 related factor trackers more explicit.
The new quest view (which comes with a cute Quest logo) is used in many ways:
- When you create a new quest ! this was the most complicated screen in Knomee, the experience is much nicer. We have separated the quest and the tracker editors. We have also fixed a number of bugs that made creating a new tracker difficult.
- When you click on your KenScore. You can now see a summary of your quest with colors that tell you which trackers have a positive (green) or negative (red) impact. On the previous image, you can see that fat and gluten have a negative impact on the main "fitness" tracker.
- When you add a quest from the quest library, it makes it easier to pick a quest and customize it to your needs.
- When you press the edit button from the home screen. You simply click on any tracker (rectangle) to access the tracker editor.
What is coming next ?
We will continue to produce a new release every month to address the iqssues that you are sending us back. Here is the current backlog for the next two releases:
- Knomee 1.7 will propose a refreshed "Chart View" (the view that you gent when you click "View" from the home page, or with the eye button on the main page). The key new feature will be the addition of "short term forecasts" for your quest's trackers. This should be fun and will also help us to improve the forecast. You have been complaining about the absence of vertical scale and the fact that the horizontal scale was reacting poorly to zooming. This will be fixed ! 1.7 main goal is to increase the pleasure you get from watching your data 🙂
- Knomee 1.8 will propose a massive improvement of all the text that Knomee such as insights. They really look like computer generated statement ... we have found ways to improve on that. We are also going to go deeper with the insights. The list "automated trackers" that you can import from HealthKit will grow, because we want you to better leverage self-tracking from your Apple watch or from great apps such as AutoSleep.
If you are using Fitbit instead of an Apple Watch and would like to import your data into Knomee, there is a great app called sync solver that will help you import your Fitbit data into HealtKit (making it accessible to Knomee)
Remember that the facebook page is waiting for you input or that you can always send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org