Knomee is looking for partners to propose quests to our users. In other words, Knomee is a self-tracking customizable application that could be used by the following:
- Coaches, who want to propose a self-tracking pattern to their students, from sports to fitness or mental well-being.
- Healthcare professionals, who are looking for a tool to implement self-tracking studies.
- Wearables device startups, to deliver more value around their connected objects. Most connected objects come with a specific mobile app or with HealthKit connectivity, but framing “quests” (multiple things to track as a whole) makes it much more interesting.
Why would such individuals or companies be interested with this proposal? Knomee is a unique qualitative tracker. Quantitative tracking through sensors, wearables and smartphone is much easier (automatic) but it is not enough for most quests. Qualitative means tracking with words instead of numbers. It requires customization (so that the words are uniquely fit to the individual) but mostly it requires ease of use. Qualitative tracking is much more difficult as illustrated by the poor fate of mood trackers.
Knomee aims to solve this challenge of “qualitative tracking”:
- Efficiently : Knomee is organized around a “one screen operation” where everything is done with your thumb. You may track a full quest in less than 15 seconds.
- In a fun way: Knomee anticipates your input through adaptive forecasting, making self-tracking a game. Knomee gives you illustrated as well as analytical feedback through mountains and weather metaphors.
- Fully customizable: Knomee is a self-tracking factory.
- A few trackers at a time : Knomee lets you track a unit that makes sense (a quest, not a simple tracker, where you get instant visual feedback in a global way).
Knomee offers this ability to our future partners for free. By defining your proposed quest, you can offer to your customers a free tracking app that is a best-in-class solution for qualitative self-tracking. You simply need to use Knomee to define your quest, and export it back to us as a JSON file. To get more details on how to proceed, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is new in January release (1.5) ?
- New onboarding: Onboarding for new Knomee users has been made much easier and simpler.
- Time tracking: a new kind of tracker has been added to keep time measurements (in hour & minutes).
- Quest library: Knomee offers a list of quests that may be used directly or customized (used as a template). This makes learning how to use and define quests easier. This open library is the platform for the partnerships regarding new quests.
- The User Manual screen and the Kenscore screen have been separated, hence each one is much simpler, a request from our early users.
The partnership opportunity is open to anyone who would like to share a quest. If you have defined a quest that you think would be of interest to others, send it to yourself (this is done by pressing "edit" on the home screen, to access the “setup” screen that provides an export menu button) and then share it with us (through email). It will be added to the quest library next month. You decide if you want to be quoted as the quest source (your name) or if you prefer to be anonymous.